Cooking demonstrations are an essential part of Chef’s Table Program, our wellness education program. Oftentimes farmers and producers bring products that are unfamiliar to consumers. The demonstrations serve to teach how to cook these products. We request that chefs make every effort to incorporate seasonal products found at the market into their recipes.
- Set-up is from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m., at which time the traffic circle is blocked off and auto access is not permitted unless it is an emergency.
- KFM will provide all necessary health permits and sanitation supplies for cooking demonstrations.
- The majority of visitors typically shop KFM between 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. As such, performances are often hosted between 8:30 – 10:30 a.m., though they may be shorter or longer, as it works for the performer.
- Chefs are welcome to bring marketing information for their restaurant or business.
- Electrical outlets are available and are property of the City of Keller, KFM. A backup electrical source is strongly recommended if electricity is crucial to your performance.
- KFM will provide a shade canopy and canopy weights, if desired; tables and chairs are not provided.
- The performance area is cemented.
Please contact us if you would like to be a demo chef at the market.