- Set-up is from 6:30 – 7:30 a.m. The market manager and volunteers will set up the Chef Tent we ask that you be there no later than 9:15 a.m. to prepare for your 10 a.m. show.
- KFM will provide all necessary health permits and sanitation supplies for cooking demonstrations.
- Chefs are welcome to bring marketing information for their restaurant or business.
- Electrical outlets are available and are property of the City of Keller, KFM. A backup electrical source is strongly recommended if electricity is crucial to your performance.
- KFM will provide a shade canopy and canopy weights, if desired; wireless mic, tables and chairs are provided.
Please complete the form below if you are a chef interested in a demo at the market.