Steps to Becoming a Vendor
- Read the KFM Vendor Handbook.
- Make sure you qualify for KFM.
- Make sure you have all the necessary forms: certifications, inspections and food handler licenses – be prepared to upload these forms in the application.
- Provide us with your links to your website, facebook – what ever platform you use to promote your business. Please upload photos of your booth, products or logo for us to use on the KFM website – this is how we promote your business so please provide us quality images.
- Fill out the online application.
- Once KFM receives your application we will make a decision on your approval or other status by April 1st.
- If approved you will receive a letter with instructions for the market, your dates of attendance and further information. If you are denied or wait listed you will receive a letter notifying you of this decision and why.