Keller Farmers Market (http://www.KellerFarmersMarket.com), a not-for-profit organization, invites the community to participate in the organization’s fourth annual “Farm to Table” fundraiser. The event will be held at The Bowden Event Center, 1775 Keller Parkway, Keller, TX, Sunday, September 16, 2018 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Farm to Table Dinner & Dance
This unique dining experience combines gourmet farm-to-table dining, a breath-taking setting inside the Bowden Event Center, and a fun band that is guaranteed to get you up and dancing. It’s a one night only seasonal dinner prepared with love.
NEW THIS YEAR
- We are offering 5 Sponsorships tables for $1,500. Each table will seat 10 of your guests in a prime location. Sponsorship will include your company advertised, as a major sponsor, at the dinner and you will be showcased as a sponsor for KFM for the 2019 Season in our monthly newsletter that goes out to over 5,000 registered customers. Simply click on Sponsorship Ticket to purchase a table.
- DANCE – Get ready to have fun dancing off all that delicious food with the Monkey Love Band.
- 5:30 pm. Doors open. Guests arrive at the Bowden, electronically check-in, and will make their way out to the beautiful patio where they will be greeted with refreshing sparkling wine, beer and passed hors d’oeuvres.
- 6:15 pm. Dinner begins. Guests will be asked to take their seats to partake in a delicious meal prepared by 5 of our local Executive Chefs: Charles Youts, The Classic; Bob Stephenson, FnG Eats; John DeVivo, DeVivo Bros. Eatery; Justin Loeb, Oliva Italian Eatery, and Stefon Rishel, Wishbone & Flynt. Each dish is made with ingredients grown and gathered locally from vendors at the Keller Farmers Market.
- 7:45 pm. Dessert and Dancing. Fabulous dessert stations will be opened featuring cakes, fruit cobblers and banana pudding for your choosing. All the desserts are homemade by KFM vendors – Simply Done Bakery and Texas Harvest Pie Co. Monkey Love will get you moving through their wide mix of classic rock and country from the 70’s & the 80’s. Be sure to wear your dancing shoes!
Ticket sale proceeds will support the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Lonestar Card) at the market, along with additional promotion, equipment, and programs of the Keller Farmers Market.
- Tickets can be transferred or gifted, but unfortunately, no refunds will be given for cancellations. Please contact us with the new guest’s information as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEGETARIAN OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE – PLEASE NOTIFY KFM AT email@example.com NO LATER THAN 9/10/18 OF THE NUMBER OF VEGETARIAN PLATES YOU ARE REQUESTING.
The goal of KFM’s Farm to Table Dinner is to celebrate all who contribute to a local food system, thank our farmers and producers, raise awareness of the value of meals based on farm direct markets, and support local food access to all.
Tickets are $100.00 each. KFM is a 501(c)(3) organization making your purchases 100% tax deductible. The Keller Farmers Market is located at 400 Bear Creek Parkway, near the creek at the beautiful Bear Creek Park.
Last years event sold out really quick. Be sure to purchase your tickets early so you won’t miss out on this wonderful event.
The Keller Farmers Market is a casual, open air, seasonal market near the creek at the beautiful Bear Creek Park that offers fresh Texas produce, meats, tamales, baked goods, artisan bread, cheese, salsa, pasta, pickles, jellies and jams, honey, baked goods, prepared foods, pet products and crafts, all from the state of Texas or within 150 miles. KFM is a convenient and safe place for the whole family. After your market visit, enjoy the relaxing walking trails and large parks surrounding the area. Every Saturday from May to November, the market offers something different – whether it’s the freshest produce, live music, chef demonstrations, or health and wellness presentations – making it is as much a center of commerce as it is for the community to reconnect. Our market is open rain or shine, but may close without prior notice during extreme weather conditions in order to maintain the safety of shoppers and vendors. It’s a great place to bring the kids, throw a Frisbee, and pick up great local food products. Come experience the market. Learn from the farmers and wellness providers. Talk with local artisans. Make your own statement in support of local food!