Performances and demonstrations are recognized as significant contributions to the festive atmosphere of Keller Farmers Market. Buskers are not paid nor are they charged a vendor (booth) fee; buskers are compensated by tips and exposure during market hours.
Examples of entertainment for our busker program include fitness demonstrations, musical groups, percussion and vocal musicians, clowns, jugglers, and magicians. If you have another talent we haven’t listed, which you would like to demonstrate through our busker program, we’re open to new ideas!
- Set-up is from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m., at which time the traffic circle is blocked off and auto access is not permitted unless it is an emergency.
- The majority of visitors typically shop KFM between 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. As such, performances are often hosted between 8:30 – 10:30 a.m., though they may be shorter or longer, as it works for the busker.
- Electrical outlets are available and are property of the City of Keller, KFM. A backup electrical source is strongly recommended if electricity is crucial to your performance.
- KFM will provide a shade canopy and canopy weights, if desired; tables and chairs are not provided.
- The performance area is cemented.
- Groups/performers deemed to be louder than acceptable for the semi-residential area in which the market is located will be asked to adjust the volume or discontinue the performance.