Tips For Shopping At A Farmers Market
Cash works best, small bills especially however, our vendors accept credit cards.
- Shop early for the best selection.
- The produce is seasonal so buy it when you see it. Ask the farmer how much longer it will be available.
- Be sure to ask a vendor a question or two – get to know the vendors and their products. Feel free to ask for recipe suggestions.
- Ask about pre-orders as many vendors allow you to pre-order things like eggs, meat, or artisan items.
- All meats are sold frozen.
- After you shop come to the Gazebo and sit a spell to enjoy the wonderful buskers (musicians) performing.
- Bring your own bags if you have some – if not most Vendors have plastic bags – or you can purchase a canvas tote bag at the informational booth.
- Pets are allowed but must always be on a leash and well behaved.
- Check our what’s in Season to see when what you want is available.
- We hope you enjoy the market and make it your regular Saturday thing to do in Keller.